Acceptable Use Policy
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy ("Policy") defines acceptable practices relating to the use of any website of Airpush, Inc. ("Airpush"), including www.airpush.com ("the Site"), and any Airpush services, features or applications (the "Service"). Any person who accesses or uses the Site or the Service ("you" or "Users") shall comply with this Policy.
Airpush reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time without notice. Any such modifications shall be effective and applied prospectively from the date of posting on the Site.
Prohibited Uses and Content
Users may not access or use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to access or use, the Site or the Service for any illegal, harmful or offensive purpose, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content or data that is illegal, harmful or offensive. Prohibited activities or content include the following:
- Illegal or Infringing Activities. Users may not access or use the Site or Service in violation of any law, rule or regulation or otherwise in violation of any third party's rights. This includes, without limitation: (i) the use or transmission of any data or material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property right without proper authorization; or (ii) the use or transmission of any material that constitutes an illegal threat or violates export control laws.
- Offensive Content. Users may not transmit content that is obscene, sexually explicit, offensive or defamatory, or any content that contains nudity or is otherwise objectionable in our sole discretion. This includes but is not limited to content that promotes hatred towards groups of people based on their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status or sexual orientation/gender identity.
- Violent or Harassing Content. Users may not transmit content that contains depictions of violence or content that is threatening, harassing or bullying in nature.
- Harmful Content. Users may not transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code.
- False or Misleading Content. Users may not transmit any content that is false, misleading or deceptive, including but not limited to content that: (i) appears confusingly similar to any other product or application; (ii) misrepresents or falsely implies an association with another company; (iii) mimics functionality or warnings from any operating system or mobile application; or (iv) provides links to any other site that mimics or passes itself off as another application or service.
- Unauthorized Use and Interference. Users may not access or use the Site or Service to violate the security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device (each, a "System"). Users may not: (i) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the accounts or passwords of other Users; (ii) engage in any activities that may interfere with the ability of others to access or use the Site or Service; (iii) monitor any data, information or communications on any System without authorization; or (iv) engage in, authorize or encourage any third party to generate fraudulent impressions or fraudulent clicks on any advertisement, including but not limited to, through repeated manual clicks, the use of robots or automated query tools and/or computer generated search requests, and/or the fraudulent use of other search engine optimization services and/or software.
- Other Prohibited Content. You may not transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content or data that includes references to gambling, alcohol, tobacco, drugs, or firearms, including without limitation ammunitions, fireworks and explosives;
- Other Prohibited Uses. You may not: (i) resell or redistribute the Service, or any part of the Service, or otherwise use the Service for any purpose other than your own personal or internal business use, unless pursuant to a separately executed agreement between you and Airpush; (ii) reverse engineer, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, use, or create derivative works based on the content of the Site or Service in whole or in part for any purpose, without written permission from Airpush; (iii)use the Site or Service for any mission or life-critical purposes, including the migration of any data which, if lost or corrupted, could endanger the health or safety of any person; (iv) use the Site or Service in ways that may be harmful to others or Airpush's reputation, including the use of any portion of the Services as a destination linked from or to transmit any unsolicited bulk messages or unsolicited commercial messages; or (v) use the Site or Service in any manner that Airpush otherwise states on the Site or Service is prohibited.
If you become aware of any violation of this Policy, you are required to immediately notify us and provide us with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation. To report any violation, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suspension or Termination
Airpush reserves the right, but does not have any obligation, to monitor or police activity occurring on the Site or Service. If a User engages in conduct while accessing or using the Site or Service that violates this Policy, in addition to other available remedies, Airpush may suspend or terminate the User's access or use of the Site or Service. Airpush will generally attempt to notify you of any activity in violation of the Policy and request that you cease such activity; however, Airpush reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use of the Site or Service without notification if reasonably necessary.