Sep 23, 2016 by airpushAirpush Unveils Mobi.Info; Mobile Publishers Can Now Monetize through Unique Marketplace and New Beacon Capabilities fro...
Airpush Mailing Address:
7900 E. Union Ave., Ste 1100
Denver, CO 80237
For all sales, customer service or business related inquiries:
For sales inquiries in the Middle East and North Africa, contact Digital Venture using the info below:
Phone: +971 4 563 9600
Dubai Media City
Office 101 & 102
United Arab Emirates
MOBI.INFO, World’s Largest Mobile-Data Marketplace, Launches to Enable Mobile App Monetization without AdsAirpush Unveils Mobi.Info; Mobile Publishers Can Now Monetize through Unique Marketplace and New Beacon Capabilities fro...
- Sep 22, 2016 by airpushMobile app publishers are tethered to advertising as the primary revenue stream that keeps them afloat, but one company ...
- Jul 13, 2016 by airpushViewers of Post Fruity Pebbles’ virtual reality content will be sprayed with water guns and pummeled by dodgeballs...
- Mar 14, 2016 by airpushWith VR headsets like the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive selling out in minutes and Samsung bundling in its Gear VR with pre-o...
- Nov 6, 2015 by airpushWe wanted to give all of our valued advertisers an early holiday gift – a 10% match back on qualifying prepaid dep...
Who we are: Ranked #2 in the 2014 Forbes list of “Most Promising Companies” and winner of the “Top Innovator in Advertising Data” award at the 2014 DataWeek Conference, Airpush is on a mission to redefine mobile advertising. More than 150,000 apps and the world’s leading advertisers rely on Airpush to deliver the industry’s highest performance, driven by exceptional ad formats and targeting technology. Founded in 2010 by mobile advertising veterans, the company has approximately 250 employees and offices in Los Angeles and Bangalore, along with sales regions in all major markets.
Who you are: We’re looking for someone to help us bring forth new ideas, interactions, innovations and experiences that work well across not only devices, but audiences as well. You should be fun to work with, because you love what you do, right? You’re rock solid at building css/js animation. You’re constantly rebuilding things in your head, both on and offline to reduce friction and improve experiences.
- You have significant experience coding highly-effective and interactive user-focused UI across a variety of environments (mobile, tablets and desktops… etc.)
- You have experience planning and executing both coding as well as new-concept design projects, from start to finish
- You have a strong understanding of use-cases, user flows and information architecture
- You have experience with UI effect performance optimization for desktop and mobile browser including CSS selector design for performance and js code performance tuning to minimize browser workload
- You have experience with HTML5 canvas element and canvas programming
- You rock at CSS media queries, use of browser capability detection libraries such as Modernizr, use of touch libraries and plugins