Sep 23, 2016 by airpushAirpush Unveils Mobi.Info; Mobile Publishers Can Now Monetize through Unique Marketplace and New Beacon Capabilities fro...
Airpush Mailing Address:
7900 E. Union Ave., Ste 1100
Denver, CO 80237
For all sales, customer service or business related inquiries:
For sales inquiries in the Middle East and North Africa, contact Digital Venture using the info below:
Phone: +971 4 563 9600
Dubai Media City
Office 101 & 102
United Arab Emirates
MOBI.INFO, World’s Largest Mobile-Data Marketplace, Launches to Enable Mobile App Monetization without AdsAirpush Unveils Mobi.Info; Mobile Publishers Can Now Monetize through Unique Marketplace and New Beacon Capabilities fro...
- Sep 22, 2016 by airpushMobile app publishers are tethered to advertising as the primary revenue stream that keeps them afloat, but one company ...
- Jul 13, 2016 by airpushViewers of Post Fruity Pebbles’ virtual reality content will be sprayed with water guns and pummeled by dodgeballs...
- Mar 14, 2016 by airpushWith VR headsets like the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive selling out in minutes and Samsung bundling in its Gear VR with pre-o...
- Nov 6, 2015 by airpushWe wanted to give all of our valued advertisers an early holiday gift – a 10% match back on qualifying prepaid dep...
What we need now: Airpush is seeking a talented Mobile Campaign Manager to join our Tel Aviv Team. Account management is a key function in our company in order to be ahead of the curve and lead our market. As a Mobile Campaign Account Manager at Airpush, you will manage the day by day relationships with our advertisers.
- Maintain, develop and grow existing client relationships for assigned & new accounts.
- Manage mobile apps campaigns both for the advertisers and publishers.
- Strategically grow and develop assigned accounts, by providing marketing solutions and assistance in order to achieve KPI goals.
- Manage some of the day-to-day operations associated with assigned accounts by working with the Sales Management teams.
- Communicate strategy and results to diverse clients while providing insights.
- 2/3+ years in mobile marketing and advertising sales & account management.
- Strong knowledge of the mobile media industry.
- A passion for technology and the drive and ownership to work in a start-up environment.
- High level of English: Speaking and writing is a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative and integrity.
- Proven problem solver with a make-it-happen attitude.
- Ability, availability, and willingness to work hard and be responsive during some evenings and weekends if needed.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to join our family!