Intellectual Property Notice of Infringement Procedure
Airpush takes seriously the intellectual property rights of others. If you feel that there is content on Airpush's website that violates your intellectual property rights, please send to our Designated Agent the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at our online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at our site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Airpush to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Airpush to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our Designated Agent can be contacted atAirpush, Inc.