Senior Software Engineer
Job description: As a Senior Software Engineer/ Lead, you will drive and lead the design, and development of multi-tiered highly scalable applications and systems using PHP, Java & MVC frameworks and other higher Performance technologies in a large-scale, complex distributed environment. You will work closely with other software engineers, QA and Support groups. It is a must that you have worked in an environment where application was deployed on more than 5 physical nodes.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Define the server-side architecture of business flows within Ad Server Framework.
- Perform code reviews and provide feedback to improve (current) implementations
- Identify and solve application support issues whenever necessary
- Own one or multiple modules of the product and support them individually.
- 4-6 years in software development.
- Proven track record in delivering features in agile environment.
- Expert knowledge of PHP.
- Must have worked on distributed systems
- Shall have hands on experience in multithreading concepts in PHP
- Experienced in Object Oriented PHP, Java & MVC frameworks
- Strong database skills, proven experience with MYSQL & other RDBMS
- Experienced in web services technologies (SOAP, REST)
- Experience with different caching technologies (Redis, Nginx, Memcached etc )
- The ability to build and deliver Proofs of Concept (PoCs) independently and effectively
- The ability to lead architecture discussions around deployment topologies, scaling & performance & sizing
- High throughput, high concurrency environments
- Pragmatic, optimist attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Strong drive for results and launching best of breed features.
|No of Positions||2|