Last Updated: February 4, 2015
How We Collect Your Data
Analytics Services Provided by Others
How We Use Your Data
How We Share Your Data
Security and Integrity of Your Data
Safe Harbor Privacy Principles
Access to Your Information and Your Choices Regarding Our Site
Privacy Complaints by European Union and Swiss Citizens
Airpush may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date above, and in some cases we may provide you with additional notice.
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Site. For example, we collect information you provide to us when you register for a developer or advertiser account, use the interactive areas and features of our Site, apply for a job, and when you email, call, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we collect may include your name, email address, phone number, billing address, social security number, tax identification number, credit card information, bank account information, PayPal email address, and other contact or demographic information you choose to provide.
When you visit our Site, some information is automatically collected, including:
- Log information: such as your operating system, IP address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our Site are logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Site.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: are used on our Site for analytics purposes, such as to understand which areas and features are popular and to count visits to our Site. You may block cookies by Airpush by setting your browser settings to block cookies. However, if you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect our Site’s functionality.
We may also receive information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Site.
This information may be used by Airpush to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, and better understand your activity on our Site.
We use information collected through our Site for purposes described in this Policy or otherwise disclosed to you in connection with our Site. For example, we may use your information to:
- Operate and improve the Site;
- Carry out our advertising services and related operations;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Site or services;
- Prevent fraudulent transactions;
- Provide and deliver your products and services and to send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about new contests, promotions and rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Airpush and our selected partners; and
- Link or combine with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
Airpush is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by United States law. By accessing or using the Site or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the worldwide processing and transfer of information in and to the United States and other countries.
We may share the information collected through our Site with third parties as follows:
- With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work on our behalf or with us to provide the Site, and need access to your information to carry out their work;
- With third parties that perform specific services on our behalf and may use your information in connection with the provision of such services for other companies;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, fraudulent, or to otherwise protect the rights, property and safety of Airpush or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Airpush assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent, such as if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide us with information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Airpush takes reasonable precautions to safeguard the information we collect through our Site in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We comply with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S. Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries. We have certified that Airpush adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view our certification page, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Airpush by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
If you have created an account with Airpush as a developer or advertiser, you may log into your Airpush account and update your information in the Account Settings section.
We encourage interested persons to raise any concerns using the contact information provided and we will investigate and attempt to resolve any complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of information.
In compliance with the U.S.–EU and U.S-Swiss Safe Harbor Principles, Airpush commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. European Union and Swiss citizens with inquiries or complaints regarding this Policy should first contact Airpush at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Airpush has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the Safe Harbor Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU Safe Harbor, operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by Airpush, please visit the BBB EU SAFE HARBOR web site at www.bbb.org/us/safe-harbor-complaints for more information and to file a complaint:
Council of Better Business Bureaus, Inc.
BBB EU Safe Harbor
3033 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 600
Arlington, VA 22201